The killer kingdom and its Western puppeteers couldn't get Pakistan and others to join a ground invasion so they called it quits. After using a ridiculous copycat title for their massacre, "Operation Decisive Storm," the dictators are now pretending to bring "aid" to the people they were killing in Yemen — under a another nonsensical title, "Operation Restoration of Hope."—Ronald David Jackson
Saudi-led Coalition Begins New Phase in Yemen CampaignBy Aljazeera
The Saudi-led coalition bombing Yemen says operation 'Decisive Storm' will end at midnight and a new campaign aimed at preventing Houthi fighters from operating will begin.
Saudi State TV said on Tuesday that the coalition had achieved its military goals in Yemen and a new operation, called 'Restoration of Hope' would aim to protect civilians and combat "terrorism."
Brigadier-General Ahmed al-Assiri, the Saudi-led coalition's spokesperson, declared 'Decisive Storm' a "success" and said it would cease at midnight, paving the way for the resumption of a political process.
"The coalition has completed the 'Decisive Storm' campaign at the request of the Yemeni government and the President of Yemen. The primary goals of the campaign have been achieved and sovereignty has been protected," he said.
"We are able to confirm that the Houthis are no longer a threat to Yemenis or neighbouring countries. The Yemeni government will now undertake all necessary actions to start rebuilding the country."
The Saudi Ministry of Defence had earlier said that all heavy weapons and ballistic missiles belonging to the Houthis had been destroyed, that they had imposed restrictions over Yemen’s airspace, and that any possible threats on the kingdom and neighbouring countries had been removed.