|During last summer's murder spree in Gaza, Gazans had to deal with Israel's heavy ordinance, while Israelis faced Hamas rockets that provided little more than a light show. (Right Photo by philosophygeek)|
Netanyahu Slams World for Failing to Condemn Gaza Rocket Fire
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu slammed the international community on Sunday morning for failing to condemn Gaza rocket fire at southern Israel.
"I did not hear a single member of the international community condemn the attack, and the UN did not say a word," Netanyahu said. "I'm interested to see if the silence will continue when we act in self defense."
- RELATED STORY: Media Blame Lone Gaza Rocket While Ignoring Israel’s History Of Breaking Ceasefires
- RELATED STORY: Deliberate Mass Murder In Gaza, Summer of 2014 - Testimony of Israeli Soldiers - Full Report
- RELATED STORY: Palestinian Death Toll at the Hands of Israel in 2014 Was the Highest Since 1967 — Report
- RELATED STORY: Aerial Photography Demonstrates The Extent of Israel's Savagery in Gaza (Video)
- RELATED STORY: Israel's 'Dahiya Doctrine' - State Terrorism and a Philosophy of War Crime
- RELATED STORY: We Were Sent to Systematically 'Intimidate, Punish, Hurt, Oppress and Scare' an Entire Palestinian Civilian Community — Says Ex-Israeli Soldier
"It should be clear: the hypocrisy that is sweeping the world will not chain our hands from defending the citizens of Israel," he added.
Sporadic rocket fire has been ongoing over the past few weeks, with errant Palestinian factions, particularly one sympathizing with the Islamic State, breaking the ceasefire in a challenge to Hamas.
On Saturday night, a rocket was fired towards Ashkelon and landed in a field. The IAF attacked terror infrastructure at the northern Gaza Strip overnight in response for the rocket.
As many as six rocket have been fired at Israel since the end of Operation Protective Edge nearly a year ago. Two landed in Sdot Negev on Wednesday and the week before, a rocket fell in Gan Yavne.